Have you dreamed of starting your own garden and eating delicious, healthy vegetables and fruit every day of the year? Maybe you put it on the back burner thinking it was too difficult, time consuming, or expensive.
I’m going to show you how incredibly easy it is to create a small garden that produces an amazing amount of organic food all year long no matter where you live!
Who is The Edible Backyard Garden Planner for?
- First time gardeners who need planting information all in one place.
- Experienced seasonal gardeners who want to expand their growing season.
- Anyone wanting to grow their own healthy, organic food all year.
- Anyone committed to sustainable living.
My key piece of advise is to start small and then scale it up as time, experience, and space permit. There’s a lot of information out there. In the beginning, I spent months searching online and reading books. Gardening doesn’t have to be overwhelming, and that’s why I’ve created a simple garden planner.
My free garden planner PDF has all the information you need to easily create your own delicious year round garden. You’ll also get my easy “How To Guides” via email showing you inexpensive, time saving ways to set up your own garden and growing system.
My free garden planner:
- Helps you plan your garden your way
- Helps you grow what you love to eat
- Uses your available space
- Finds your planting zone to optimize food production
- Gives you first and last frost dates for your specific location
- Gives you a planting time table for over 30 vegetables and herbs
- Has a garden log you can print and use each season.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive helpful tips to your email inbox on how to set up your year round garden and growing system.
Just enter your first name and email below to receive your free copy.
I look forward to hearing from you!